(941) 926-9463
excelsior-chardonnay

Excelsior 2016 Robertson Chardonnay

$8.99

Western Cape South Africa
WTB Best Values 87 Rating

The grapes were hand harvested in the cool, early mornings, at ripeness levels of 23 – 24.5° Brix. 75% of the wine was fermented in stainless steel tanks to preserve fresh citrus flavors. The remaining 25% was fermented and aged in French oak, which lends a subtle toasty nuance. Both portions were aged on their lees for three months. A small percentage of viognier was included to give the wine added richness and a lush texture.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!